Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I'm back for another Oh, How Pinteresting! I love linking up with Michelle at the Vintage Apple every Wednesday!



I've recently decided I have Celiac Disease (thanks to my mom, WebMD, and this website) and need to try a gluten free diet, so I've been pinning a few g-free things on Pinterest to try... one day.










And devlied eggs brings me to my favorite holiday: Easter!









Source: bhg.com via Cynthia on Pinterest





Have you or has anyone you know gone gluten free? Is there a place you love to get recipes from? Is there a restaurant with a great g-free menu? AND are you as excited for Easter as I am? My step-sisters and I dye eggs every year and I think tonight is the night!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the Easter pins! The printable is so cute :)