Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dopplegangers!

I found a really fun link up for today on The Vintage Apple!

A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


I'm linking up with A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers for this fun little link up! You should join in, too.



Anne Hathaway - I've been getting told I look like Anne since Princess Diaries came out 10+ years ago. Especially when we were in our awkward stages (Mia Thermopolis, not Anne, I'm not sure SHE had one). Here's a comparision (Fun Fact: this picture of me was taken at my grandmother's after my dad and step-mom got married just hours before I saw Princess Diaries in theaters.)

I heard it so much, I decided to get bangs like Anne in The Devil Wears Prada. I was adorbs.

Liv Tyler - Every once in a while, I hear this one. It's very rare, but it happens and I totes see it. Junior year of high school, I had a dress for a formal I called my Liv Tyler dress because I felt like I looked like her on the red carpet.

Zooey Deschanel - This is a new one now that New Girl is out and I totally embrace it because Zooey is soooo adorkable and I want to be her. If I still had bangs, we'd totes be twins. She makes me want my bangs back, but I've made so much progress in growing them out that I can't turn back. (Note: growing out my bangs is a hellish process and I'm not sure why because the rest of my hair grows fast.)


Who is/are your doppleganger(s)?

No comments: