Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Best Friends...

The best friends are the ones that you can go a long time without seeing and when you seen them, it feels like no time has passed.

Tyler isn't too far away from Fort Worth, but with the pup, I don't get there as much as I'd like these days. Not to mention gas is ridiculously expensive these days. But this weekend some of the Fort Worthians had a big surprise party for one of our friends from the chicago area who went back up there for PT school. He's staying in the Fort for a week and a half before some more of his classes start up. I was only there for about 16-ish hours, maybe, but it was a blast.

Bry and Trevor before their trip to the airport


Texas-shaped cake, I seriously need a Texas cake pan


Clay and his Texas cake



Do you have friends you can go a long time without seeing and when you do finally see them it's like no time has passed? I love it!

No comments: