Sunday, April 1, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): March

I can't believe I've made it through 3 whole months of my Photo/Project 365 (+1)! This was about the time I started falling off the wagon when I tried it a few years ago, but I'm confident I will continue on! Here's a look at my March... And don't forget to follow me and my Photo 365 (+1) on Instagram @fmkey88.

Mar 1, 2012 - saw Blue Man Group at Cowan with Kendall, Karli, Anna, and Elliott
Saw Blue Man Group


Mar 6, 2012 - happy birthday to the Oreo! I celebrated with an Oreo blizzard from DQ
Celebrated Oreo's 100th birthday


Mar 15, 2012 - frisbee with Nappy! #corgi
practiced playing frisbee with Nappy


Mar 22, 2012 - mini #campmystic reunion with @maddiewright5
saw one of my campers


Mar 23, 2012 - hunger games
the Hunger Games finally came out!


Mar 31, 2012 - I picked the mega ball in the mega millions lotto last night!
won $2 in the mega millions lotto!


What fun things did you do last month? Can you believe it's already April?!

1 comment:

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html