Monday, April 30, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): April

Can you believe it's almost MAY?! And that means I'm almost 24?! This year is going crazy fast! This month feels like it just started, but here we are at the last day.

Game of Thrones finally started!
  Apr 1, 2012 - #GameofThrones premier finally!

I started my part-time/freelance-y job!
  Apr 5, 2012 - exhausted after one day of work, gotta get better sleep habits

I enjoyed Deviled Eggs and family time on Easter.
Apr 8, 2012 - deviled eggs (my fave part of Easter!) and @sarahann127 and me in our eyelet dresses

I had Jury Duty for the first time ever and felt like I was in the Hunger Games at the Reaping. Apr 10, 2012 - jury duty feels like the Reaping in Hunger Games

I went to a surprise party for my favorite Northern friend.
  Apr 14, 2012 - welcome back to Texas, @cschewe!!!!!!

I saw my beautiful step-sister dance in her studio's ballet, Red Riding Hood. Check out her perfect arabesque!
  Apr 21, 2012 - my beautiful seester doing the most gorgeous arabesque ever!

Lindsay did our nails Friday night and we hung out with Calvin after I played some frisbee with Nappy.
  Apr 27, 2012 - nail party with the girls  and Calvin, after some frisbee with Nappy

How was your April? Are you doing Photo 365(+1)? I'd love to follow along with you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@fmkey88)! OH! And don't forget to go ask me a question for my 2-year blogiversary! I'll answer the questions later this week.

No comments: