Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine's Swap

I'm participating in my first swap! Caroline and Alissa are hosting a Valentine's Swap and I'm so excited to meet a new blogger from this! I'm really looking to grow my blog this year and I think this will be a fun way to do just that. It's a neat way to meet someone else in the blog-i-verse and get some goodies via snail mail!

Since I have spent a year and two weeks (or probably a little more than that, honestly) at camp, away from phones and e-mail, I have come to truly LOVE snail mail. Nothing is more exciting than getting a package or even a fun letter from a friend in the mail. From the mail man/lady.

I'm really looking forward to getting some sweet goodies for my new blogging friend and to meet someone new. If you're interested, head over to Caroline's or Alissa's blog(s) (linked above) and sign up! But do it quick, you only have a few days!

Photobucket

What are you waiting for? Go now!

No comments: