Monday, January 9, 2012

Music Monday

I realized last night that I never did a Music Monday last week! To be fair, Nappy was sick last week, so I was probably highly distracted by his tummy problems. Anyway, I thought this week I'd do some Disney favorites in honor of Beauty and the Beast hitting theaters in 3D this weekend!


I know Jordin Sparks redid this a few years ago, but if they don't play the Celine version during the credits, I will be very upset. Nothing should be changed except for the fact that it's 3D. Don't screw this up, Disney.


One of the best Disney songs ever. I mean, really, it's awesome.


Hercules probably has the best overall soundtrack of Disney animated movies...


Love love love.


And since B&tB is coming out this weekend, I thought I'd add another song from it. One of my all time favorite Disney songs! Should be pretty kick a-- in 3D, right?

What are your favorite Disney songs?

No comments: