Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe a year ago I was at the Rose Bowl watching my Frogs WIN!


It's insane how fast 2011 went. It was a pretty good year despite the prolonged unemployment. I got my sweet Nappy. I got closer with some of my old friends. I made new friends. I laughed. A lot. I got to go back to camp and give my sister her M (big award at camp you are eligible for as an older camper). I took Nappy to Fort Worth for a weekend to stay with Manda and Paris and we got to play at the dog park. I got addicted to Good Morning America and a dying Soap Opera (One Life toLive - only 9 episodes left!). I started linking up with other blogs. And those are just some of the things I can think of now. A lot more happened, I know.


So from me and this little stinker, happy 2012! I hope it's everything you want and more!

No comments: