Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chemistry

After seeing Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl in the summer of 2003, way back in the day, my mom rediscovered her love for Johnny Depp and then we watched just about ALL of his movies. Literally like 95% of them. One of these includes the 2001 (?) movie, Blow, about George Jung and cocaine in the 70's and early 80's. Depp plays Jung and Penelope Cruz plays his insane wife. Their chemistry is amazing in this movie. They look good together, they play off of each other well, they're a match made in movie-making heaven. So this and my obsession with the Pirates franchise have me excited for Pirates 4 this weekend. My mom and I have our tickets reserved for Friday afternoon and the only reason I'm not seeing it at midnight is because I don't want to go alone and I'm still getting rid of this damn cold.

No comments: