Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Friday

My second Favorite Friday! This week, in honor of Christmas, my favorite is A Christmas Story. Especially when it's on for 24 hours on TBS starting at 7 pm on Christmas Eve. Here's the trailer from this 1980's cult classic. My dad introduced me at a very young age and obviously, it's a tradition to leave you TV on TBS for pretty much all 24 hours with this in the background. Nothing says classic Christmas movie like a movie that includes a leg lamp, let's be real.



Target clearly knows of A Christmas Story's awesomeness and although I've only seen this commercial once, I'm pretty obsessed with it. I finally found it yesterday and since it fits with my Favorite this Friday, here it is.



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families this weekend.

No comments: