Monday, May 17, 2010

Funny Commercials

Forget the Super Bowl, funny commercials come out year round (Although the Super Bowl does produce some grat ads, don't get me wrong). This week, I thought I'd share some of my favorite funny TV ads.

Sears Optical - Raccoon
This ad never fails at cracking me up. I think this ad is so funny to me because I can imagine it happening to anyone in my family since we're all blind.

Schick Quattro TrimStyle
One of my best friends told me about this commercial around spring break last year. It took me a good month after hearing about it to see it. I've been laughing at this commcercial for a year now and it never gets any less funny.

Kotex - Why Are Tampon Ads So Ridiculous?
I want to personally thank the writers of this ad. They had to be female because tampon ads are SO RIDICULOUS. The sarcasm in this ad is absolutely perfect. I laughed just now watching this on YouTube...

Kotex - Why Are tampon Ads So Obnoxious?
Again, I must personally thaqnk this writers of these ads. They are dead on!

E*Trade - Milk-a-what!
Okay, so I know I said forget Super Bowl commercials, but we need to address how hilarious this ad is. Especially because dumb LiLo(aka Lindsay Lohan for you non-Perez readers) had it taken off the air. I miss this commercial so much...

E*Trade - First Class
Ok, let's face it, I'm a sucker for E*Trade commercials. I love the E*Trade baby. My mom is obsessed withh this one and I only recently decided it was funny. "Dad?!"

Snickers - Diva
From the campaign that broughht back the nation's love for Betty White, I give you Aretha and Liza. Not quite as hilarious as the Betty White ad, but still up there!

That's all I have for now! I hope you enjoyed these ads as much as I do.

No comments: