1. The long running show, How I Met Your Mother, ended this week after nine seasons. Without giving away any spoilers, I will say that many fans were disappointed, myself included. It doesn't negate the legen-wait for it-dariness of the show as a whole though. At least not for this blogger.
2. Game of Thrones returns for its fourth season this Sunday night. To prepare, HBO2 is hosting a #TaketheTrone marathon for the 60 hours leading up to the show's 8pm (central) season premiere. That means HBO2 is showing the first three seasons (30 episodes) twice. If you haven't started watching yet, now is an excellent time to pour yourself a
3. Another show made its return to our screens this past Tuesday. The Mindy Project returned to record low ratings, which is absolutely insane because it is hands down one of the best shows on TV right now. Mindy Kaling is one of the funniest comedians of our time and if you haven't read her book or watched the show, I highly suggest you do it right now.
4. Speaking of Game of Thrones, Gwendoline Christie, otherwise known as Brienne of Tarth has joined the cast of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2. Christie will join fellow cast member, Natalie Dormer as Commander Lyme, who doesn't sound too far from Brienne. If you're not sold, watch Game of Thrones and see Brienne take on a bear (almost) single handedly in season 3.
5. And in somewhat creepy news, James Franco tried to pick up an underage (for only a few more months) girl in Instagram. This morning on Live with Kelly and Michael, he said made a vague statement about it without directly addressing it. Kind of sketchy, but good PR on his move to go ahead and deal with it, in my opinion.