Friday, April 18, 2014

Keys to Pop Culture This Week

It's Friday! In fact, it's Good Friday! I hope you all have wonderful plans to eat lots of good food (and candy) with your families and enjoy the Easter holiday. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and has the best food: DEVILED EGGS. Yum.

Anyway, I'm here to bring you some of the important pop culture highlights of the week!

1. Mila Kunis made her first appearance since the announcement that she and Ashton Kutcher were expecting this past weekend at the MTV Movie Awards. She wore black and tried to conceal the baby bump, but we all know it's there. Is anyone else as excited as I am that Jackie and Kelso are a real-life thing and they're having a baby?!





2. In Game of Thrones news (Spoiler alert if you haven't watched last week's episode yet), we finally got some sort of justice for the disaster that was the Red Wedding. It was the Purple Wedding. Joffrey and Margaery finally got married, only for the brat that sits the Iron Throne to be poisoned and choke to death. Now Margaery has been Queen twice only to have her King killed before consummation... Oops.




3. Max Greenfield guest starred on one of my personal favorite shows, The Mindy Project, this week. He was not Schmidt, but a slimey, possibly married guy Mindy hooked up with at Peter's urging. Can we all agree that the addition of Peter Prentis to the Mindy Project has been fantastic? Love his and Mindy's dynamic.




4. The season finale of Scandal was last night. I don't know what happened though because I don't watch it. Am I the only one? I think so...

5. For one of my classes this semester, I am researching Social TV, aka when you post on social media while watching your favorite TV shows. If you are an active Social TV viewer, please consider taking my survey. The survey is closing Sunday morning, but I'd love it if I could get 50 participants before it closes. Thanks so much!

What were your pop culture favorites of the week?


No comments: