Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things to Remember

Since I'm kind of living day-to-day on how I'm feeling these days, I thought I'd post some quotes that I'm finding inspirational and remind me to push through the weakness I feel so easily. (Also, how about some applause for getting out of the hospital a week ago! Sleeping in a hospital is the worst and I've SO enjoyed my own bed this week.)


This is SO true. I couldn't (and still can't) thank my friends enough for their visits and flowers and well wishes. It meant (and still means) the world to me and seriously brightened my life last week).


Everyone should believe this about themselves.


Loved this movie. I want to read the book, but since I know it'll be so much better, I want to wait until the movie is fully out of my head (anyone else like that?).


This is a big one for me right now.


I am the absolute biggest worry-wart. Anyone else?

I hope these quotes are as helpful to you as they are to me. Pinterest has the best quotes (and some are even super cute)!

1 comment:

Helene said...

love all these quotes!!