Sunday, March 31, 2013

He Is Risen!

Happy Easter, everyone! He is Risen!

Easter is definitely at the top of my favorite holidays list. I love the feeling of renewal and love! I also love dying eggs, eating friend chicken and deviled eggs with the family, and of course my dad's (and mine) favorite hymn is sung at church on Easter.


Side note: not my church, but this arrangement is very similar to the one our church uses.

My dad walks around the house humming this all day. And his imitation of the trumpets at church always cracks me up.

I tried to pick my favorite verse to post here, but I can't pick a favorite. They're all so wonderful and fill me with God's overwhelmingly powerful love! I guess I'd have to go with this one though...
"Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once He died our souls to save, Alleluia!

Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!"

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your friends and families.

No comments: