1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? I'm a really big baby. I HATE scary movies. I can't even watch the trailers for them. I'll mute the TV, change the channel, close my eyes, etc to avoid them at home. If I'm at the movie theater I either get on my phone one last time before the movie actually starts or I stare at whatever treat I'm enjoying. I hate scary movies.
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet? Dr. Who, but thanks to Lindsay I've seen the first two episodes. She gave me fair warning that it took her 6 or 7 episodes to get into, but I can see from the two I've seen that it has definite potential. I'm excited to watch more. I've also heard wonderful things about Downton Abbey. The things is, I already watch a TON of TV shows, it's kind of ridiculous. That's what deters me from starting anything else new.
|The Ninth Doctor and the TARDIS|
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? You can see my Bucket List here, but that most daring thing on it at the moment is to go parasailing. I'm slightly afraid of heights, but people make it sound like a blast!
4. Would you ever travel alone? I guess I have already. My senior year of high school I flew from KC, MO back to Love Field in Dallas by myself on New Year's Eve so I could celebrate my last high school NYE with my high school friends. I've also driven seven hours to camp by myself about four times. I don't think I'd want to go on vacation or something by myself though. I'm already an only child and tend to get bored just by myself. Plus vacations are more fun with people anyway (unless that's a family cruise with your step-sisters in the smallest, interior room known to man - word of advice: never share an interior room on a cruise with two other females).
5. What activities do you like to do alone? Nap. One day I'm sure Nappy will want to cuddle, but for now he's a no-cuddle, no-nonsense pup when it comes to sleep. Plus I like to sleep at a diagonal in my bed (anyone else do this?). Real activities though? Seeing movies (especially sad movies) all by my lonesome isn't too bad - I've become quite the solo movie pro since graduating from college.
Are you linking up for Social Sunday?