Friday, August 24, 2012

Bandwagon Hopping

So I've been loving reading all of these "If You Really Knew Me" type posts on the blogs I'm following, so I'm doing one, too!

If you really knew me, you'd know...

I broke my ankle 10 years ago getting off of a bus. Can you say embarrassing? I was at a private school and they hosted "Fish Camp" for all of the freshmen. It was a disastrous day. I started the day off by falling out of a bus. A girl stepped on a rusty nail and had to go get a Tetanus Shot and one of the guys got hit in his... nether region, if you catch my drift. My ankle was SOOOO swollen and bruised. It was disgusting. I could barely get my tennis shoe off my right foot. When I went to get an X-ray, my ankle was too swollen to actually tell if it was broken. Then I got to start my freshman year of high school, in Texas August heat, on crutches.

I'm a social media fiend! I spent more time on Facebook in college than any of my friends and they made sure to make fun of me for it. Now I'm hoping to get a job sometime in the future in social media.

I love crafting. Love love LOVE.

I'm SUPER competitive. A lot of the time it's internal, but sometimes (like War Canoe at camp) it's very outward and intense.

I think it's weird that Rory didn't rush when she went to Yale on Gilmore Girls. I mean, maybe it's just the southerner in me that knows sororities are a huge deal, but you can't tell me Emily Gilmore didn't belong to a sorority and her lifelong dream was for her daughter/granddaughter to be in that same sorority. And yes, Yale does have sororities. One of my camp friends was a Pi Phi there.

I love the Bullseye in Entertainment Weekly. I think it's hilarious.


I'm a major homebody. I didn't even look at out of state schools when going to college. I love Texas and if I go out of state for grad school it'll be a state that touches Texas.

I love cats. But not as much as that crazy e-harmony chick that cried about cats. That's a little excessive.

I consider myself to be a fierce friend. I love my friends. I want them to be happy at all times. I love spending time with my friends. Friends, friends, friends. Very important to me.

I HATE scary movies. I can't even watch the trailers for them. At the movie theater, I either get on my phone or stare at my popcorn. I'm a huge baby about scary movies. Not a fan. At all.

I think my dog is the cutest, funniest dog ever. You can't convince me otherwise. He's a corgi. He's handsome. He smiles. He wins. All other arguments are invalid.

I love college football season. I can't wait for its return! I'm mad TCU has a bye week the first week, but I'm still pumped. Go frogs.



Have you jumped on the bandwagon yet?

No comments: