Friday, August 31, 2012

6x6 Craftasticness

A few months ago, a local art gallery announced a cute little auction they were holding for their anniversary. Artists could call or email them for a canvas and in September they will show off (and auction off) the 6x6 canvasses to raise money for the gallery! I emailed and requested 2. They were due last Friday and I'm just now blogging about them (I'm still in a blogging rut, bummer). Anyway, I'm thinking about doing something like this for a give away! Here are my finished canvasses. Let me know if you'd be interested in picking a short, cute quote and having me paint something like one of these.






I, personally, am in love with my Lilly one. The Hepburn/Hilton one took a lot of redos so I'm not totally pleased with the final outcome.

Anyway, let me know what you think. I'd be will to do bigger canvasses than 6x6, but not too huge. I think these would be really cute in a bathroom or above a desk (or if there was a cute foodie quote in a kitchen).

No comments: