Monday, July 2, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): June 2012

In the midst of my crazy weekend, I totally forgot to recap my June! Can you believe we're halfway though 2012 already?! It's crazy.

I attempted to single-handedly save the United States Postal Service while all of my loves were at camp.
June 1, 2012 - single handedly trying to save the USPS


My little got married in Fort Worth so I got to see lots of fun people!
June 9, 2012 - Fort Worth trip for Whitney and Michael's wedding and a little Mellow with @mandaaamichelle


I stalked my babies at camp on their day off and texted them a ridiculous amount since they had their phones.
June 11, 2012 - aides day off, texting and fb stalking my senoraidas! #campmystic


I saw Coldplay in Dallas and fell in love with Chris Martin.
June 23, 2012 - #Coldplay at #AmericanAirlines, #amazeballs


I got my charm bracelet and rings polished at James Avery in Tyler. They counted my charms and there are 52 of them. Insane.
June 27, 2012 - get all of my #jamesavery jewelry polished for round up! Can't wait for a weekend at #campmystic


Round Up finally got here and I was reunited with my seester and my babies!
June 29, 2012 - Round Up!!! @sarahann127 @juliak67


How was your June? It sure flew by, didn't it?

No comments: