Friday, June 1, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): May 2012

Can you believe it's already June?! Where has this year gone? Here are some highlights from my May...

I saw my beautiful seester dance in her school dance class spring show. This is a shot of her in her choreography group project (it was the best one! amazeballs).
May 3, 2012 - my beautiful seester had the best choreo project at the REL spring show!


I helped my bestie celebrate her 24th.
May 5, 2012 - shogun for bestie' birthday!


I turned 24!
May 9, 2012 - birthday!!! Card from my mom #michaelscott #theoffice #birthday


I went to my first Texas Rangers game (and it rained)! It was so much fun and I'm dying to go to another one!
May 11, 2012 - Rangers game with some of my loves


My wonderful seester made me this delicious cake (my favorite: yellow cake with chocolate icing)!
May 13, 2012 - birthday with the fam, delish cake made by seester!


My baby puppy boy turned 1!
May 17, 2012 - Nappy's first birthday! #corgi #birthday #puppy


I helped seester paint her trunk, get ready for camp, and got an awesome mani from Lindsay.
May 25, 2012 - awesome Friday with Sarah, her trunk, and nails by Lindsay


I celebrated Memorial Day with some awesome friend, food, and lots of sun.
May 28, 2012 - happy Memorial day!


I said goodbye to seester before she went to camp without me. And I sent her a package that she's gonna need a razor blade to open because there's a ridiculous amount of tape on it.
May 30, 2012 - seester left me today. so did her first package #campmystic




How was your May? Are you following along with my Instagram 365(+1) project? If not, I'm @fmkey88!

No comments: