Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Confessions

I'm linking up with Alyx for Sunday Confessions!




1. I feel like about half of the blogs I follow have had posts about being in a rut or not feeling like blogging and I'm definitely in the same boat.

2. Getting mail is exciting. I miss my campers (and they are mine, I've had all 34 of them) so much but I love hearing from them and how awesome their aide year is going.
June 7, 2012 - got two letters today! Love my babies!


3. I miss my seester. A lot. I can't wait to hear from her tomorrow on her day off!

4. I'm paler than a ghost. You can't convince me otherwise. I'll definitely be laying out this week.

5. I took a 3 hour nap today (which even for a pro-napper like me is a little excessive).

6. After my 24 hours trip to Fort Worth, I'm dying to go back but it'll be July at the earliest before I can go back.
June 9, 2012 - Fort Worth trip for Whitney and Michael's wedding and a little Mellow with @mandaaamichelle


What are your Sunday Confessions?

1 comment:

Alyx said...

July isn't too far away! I'm sure it'll be here before you know it!
And I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one in a blogging rut. I blame it on summer. I'm much more inclined to blog in the middle of winter when the weather is craptastic.
Thanks for linking up!