Thursday, September 29, 2011

Putting Dreams into Actions

Ok, so last weekend I blogged about starting a camp store, and while that may not come to fruition for quite some time (because if I do that I will want retail space and that's just impossible right now with n0 money), I've decided I'll start small. Painting trunks for campers and maybe even sorority gifts (thanks for the idea Tracy!).

I like to consider myself a crafty person - I absolutely LOVED big-little week in the Christian sorority I joined because I got to make/decorate 90% of the gifts.

My Spring '08 littles' gifts

My fall '08 little's gifts

Seriously, I loved it. Being crafty is one of my hobbies. Now I just need to think of a cute name and paint a sample trunk to show off. Hey, Sarah, do you want your trunk repainted? That's what seesters are for, yes?

And back to the cute name thing: if you've got an idea, let me know. I kind of want to use my name (last name pref.) somehow, but I know that may not be totally possible, but I'd love to hear any ideas you guys have! Maybe i'll make a little something for you if I use it.

No comments: