Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Milestone!

For the past few months I have become almost obsessive with how many visitors I get a day to my blog, especially on the days I post. Thanks, Blogger, for providing the Stats page.

Over the past months, my number of visitors has risen and I love it! Sometime in the past 10 hours I hit a milestone. My blog was visited for the 400th time in the month of March alone (which isn't even over yet)!


So I would like to take this time to thank my followers and friends who read regularly for visiting and reading. Maybe when I reach 500 visits in one month I'll do something fun like a give away! So keep coming back, leave comments, tell me what's going on in your life, let me know if you're frustrated with your job search like I am, etc. My main goal in the coming months is to connect with more recent college graduates who are finding their way in the real world, employed or not.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Very exciting. I had slacked on my blog for awhile, but after a nice redesign I'm blogging almost everyday and hoping to keep that up. Definitely getting a lot more traffic because of it.

Congrats! Happy Blogging.