Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Epitome of SASS

Ok, I am FASCINATED by pop culture. I don't know why, but I just love it. Especially when it relates to movies or music (or in a strange twist of fate the two combined to make Glee, but that's a whole other topic). No doubt you've heard Willow Smith's new song "Whip My Hair" by now. I can't stand it. Or rather, I can't stand the "I whip my hair back and forth" that repeats about a million times throughout the song. She's amazing for a 9-year-old and it's a catchy song, but I can do without the repeats. I just watched the video for it though and I'm in love. It's a fun video and it makes me want to splatter paint with my hair. It's no "Single Ladies" video that people will mimic for decades to come, but damn, that Willow is SASSY. You cannot deny the sass factor. Anxious to see what else Will Smith's children come up with...

No comments: