Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day Thirteen

Day 13 - Who's your favorite musician and why?

I don't have a single favorite. I like WAY too many, but off the top of my head:

Lady Gaga - As if I didn't like her enough, her concert solidified her as one of the best musicians and performers ever. She puts on the best shows, never stops going, and does whatever she can for her fans! She's amazing.
The Killers - I absolutely love Brandon Flowers and co. They're great. They also put on a really good show. Flowers' voice doesn't sound like it'd be the best live, but they sound just like the recordings, but obviously they were live.
Coldplay - Does this one really need an explanation? they're awesome. They're music is great for almost any situation and emotion.
Muse - A newer love of mine. Their music seems to change every album and the lead singer is an amazing piano player as noted in "Butterflies and Hurricanes."
Britney Spears - I've pretty much loved her since "Baby Hit Me One More Time." She has evolved so much and despite the crazy period, she's still amazingly successful! I'd love to have seen her in concert last year when she came through, but she was more than Gaga was.

No comments: