Monday, August 23, 2010

Day Seven

Day 7 - My Dream Wedding

I've watched a LOT of wedding shows this summer. I'm going to two weddings in the next month. It's safe to say, although I'm lacking a few key components, I have wedding fever. I want so badly to go try on dresses after watching Say Yes to the Dress (NYC and Atlanta - LOVE Atlanta)! I love love loved my Rose Festival Queen's Ball gown, but I'm not sure if I'd want to wear it to get married in. I'd love something similar for sure though! I've definitely spent some time looking though and the silhouette of my ball gown is definitely one of my faves - fitted up top and full skirt.



The venue is a whole different story. I have no clue where I'd like to get married. The Episcopal Church in Tyler is gorgeous and it's where I was baptized. I've been to weddings there before but it's kind of small. So I just don't know...

Honeymoon is a done deal for me. I want to go back to Grand Cayman SOOOO bad! It's absolutely beautiful there!

No comments: