Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day Six

Day Six - a Photo of an Animal I'd Love to Keep as a Pet

Well, as I face the future, I've decided I'll need a pet in my big girl apartment. However, I change my mind DAILY on whether I want a kitten or a puppy. So, here are my two wants for pets...

Russian Blue Kitten
I'd love to get a baby Russian Blue female. We have a Russian Blue mix over at my dad's and she's SO sweet and I've recently become somewhat obsessed with her, so I'd love to have one of my own. Of course I'd have to name her something awesomely Russian like Svetlana or Nastia!
OR!!!!!!
Welsh Corgi Puppy
I've recently fallen in love with these little dogs! They're hilarious and adorable all at the same time. After loving that Lorelai names her dog Paul Lanka on Gilmore Girls, I'd have to name my Corgi after a famous short person, like Napoleon Bonaparte. I'm pretty attached to this idea.

No comments: