Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

30 day blog challenges seem to be the thing these days so I'm going to start, too!

Day One: A Photo of myself and a summary of my day

Me and my brick at TCU

Today was pretty uneventful, but fun nonetheless! I gave Sarah a wake up call and we went out to lunch to The Diner. After lunch, we went back to the house and played lots of Mario Kart Wii, our usual summer fun. Sarah unlocked two new characters yesterday, Dry Bones and Birdo. She took a nap before heading to dance and I left to snuggle up in my own bed for a few hours before going back over to Daddy's for some yummy dinner with Courtney! After dinner, Court and I went to pick up Sarah from dance at ADC and we all played a ton more Mario Kart. Now I'm back at home starting my 30 day blogging challenge, obviously! Maybe your day was a bit more eventful?

OH! Courtney explained why my iPhone was being ridiculously slow these days, so if you want to fix your's, I know how. Feel free to message me on Facebook and I'll try to explain it without having your phone in front of me (since I'm a visual person).

No comments: