Monday, June 2, 2014

The Bachelorette Recap

So, I've been watching the Bachelorette. For the first time in my life. I have never watched (or been interested in) the Bachelor/ette series. I'm still not really... Anyway, here are some of my thoughts from the first three weeks of the show.



I question my life choices.
They're casting in Fort Worth at the end of this month...
I might be considering going.
I might not. Who knows?
Andi is precious. I want to be her friend.
I think I'm too normal to be on this show.
Eric is cute. I'm sad he died.
Marcus is cute. He's from Dallas. If he's still single, I should hit that up.
The Washington Post linked success of Bachelor/ette relationships to grad school. So maybe I'll finish grad school before I audition.
I still think I'm too normal.
Marcus is so great.
Why the hell has she kept Tasos and Cody around for so long?
Tasos plans weddings. That's all I'm gonna say.
Cody is a beefcake and needs to go. Somehow he hasn't yet. Maybe he's got a great personality? Just not my type, looks-wise.
Marcus.
Chris Harrison is so annoying.
What if Marcus is the next Bachelor?
Maybe I should go to the casting call...
Marcus. Dallas. Dallas. Marcus. So cute.

These are things going through my head. Sometimes they make it to Twitter, so follow me (FMK88).

Do you watch the Bachelor/ette? How long have you watched?

No comments: