Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Though Sock

Just one random thought sock, though. For now, anyway. I promise to write a real post on life next week! I'm going to do a Weekend Shenanigans link up Monday but for last weekend while I was in Raleigh. Is that cheating? I say no.

Anyway, on to my random thought sock. Why are ID/Rabies tags SO EFFING HARD to get on and off dog collars? Sure they stay there a year, but I've already been working on changing out Nappy's for a good 20 minutes and I'm about to pull my hair out. You need at least 17 hands for this ish. My mom said she'd do it, but what am I going to do about this when I actually live alone? For real.

Anywhoodles, I started the moving process Monday and will be finishing it up this weekend, hence saving the post for next week.

Off to catch up on Pretty Little Liars!

No comments: