Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

In the midst of my dog taking the time to poop inside between 8:15 and 8:30 for the THIRD day in a row, I almost forgot it was my favorite link up today!

google


Since it's finally after Thanksgiving, I'm finally going to show some of my favorite things about the holidays I've been pinning this week!

If you can't tell me what movie this is from, we might not be friends any more. Just kidding, but really.

Source: google.com via Frances on Pinterest



This was on TBS this weekend and I got SO excited. I think it's my second favorite Christmas movie.


This is just cute.



Ok, I might sound like a teacher her, but I'm thinking about making something like this and changing it out once a month once I move out (whenever that might be... hopefully in the next few months. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a job).



Source: etsy.com via Frances on Pinterest
My mom's tree is 98% Santa ornaments and how cute would it be if I made these tags for our presents?



What are your favorite holiday pins?

No comments: