Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Last weekend, two of my friends and I had a craft party. Lindsay's been working on her's and Chad's Christmas tree ornaments (all inspired by Pinterest, of course), and Kendall unleashed her inner crafter and helped her. I made a super cute wreath I've been eye-ing since before Halloween.

Lindsay and I went to Hobby Lobby and gathered our required items. I got a wicker wreath form (the styrofoam ones were all gone), 7 different Christmas-y spools of ribbon, and two boxes of 35-count T-pins(the lazy way of assembling the wreath, the non-lazy and much more time consuming way is using hot glue).


I'm OCD and didn't want to make an outright pattern and didn't want any ribbons that had already touched each other to touch (which proved much more difficult than I thought). And after I looked at the one on Pinterest I was inspired by, I realized I should have done something a little different. But I really like my finished product (so I don't think I'd change anything)!


What do you think? I'm excited to hang it up TODAY (since it is officially Christmas season now that Thanksgiving has passed - how yummy was that?)!






I'm joining Caroline for her Christmas Craft Along!

2 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, it's cute! I like all the ribbon patterns you chose. :)

Stopping by from Caroline's!

pretty affairs said...

it looks lovely & festive! :)