Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Commercials 2011

It's that time of year again: NEW AD CAMPAIGNS! Not all Super Bowl ads are the beginnings of new campaigns, but some are and regardless, I'm SUPER excited for the Super Bowl ads.

Funny
Doritos Pug Commercial
Bud Light Product Placement
Pepsi Max cooler cannon
Doritos Dust Magic brings stuff back to life
Brisk Claymation with Eminem
Bridgestone Reply All
Budweiser Tiny Dancer with Clydesdales
Volkswagon Passat Darth Vader
Snickers with Roseanne - she makes the commercial.
CareerBuilder Monkeys Parking
CarMax I Feel Like A...
E*Trade Retiring Tailor
Bud Light Dog Waiters
E*Trade sneezing cat

Movie Trailers
Fast Five - they're making another one?
Cowboys and Aliens - ok, is this movie for real? I can't help but laugh.
Transformers 3 - BAD ASS. But why does Bumblebee look sad?
Thor - I have a girl crush on Natalie Portman.
Super 8 - I thought super 8 was a hotel...
Captain America - BAMF? I think so.
Pirates 4 - I'm. Stoked. Kick. Ass.
Rango - I had no interest at first, but the more I see, the more I like.
Rio - Not too sure I'll be seeing this one.
Limitless - Looks good but intense. Oh, and Bradley Cooper.
Mars Needs Moms - This movie looks like a waste of film.

Lame
Teleflora with Faith Hill
Coke firework breathing dragon
Chevy On-Star Facebook - Like we really need Facebooking drivers.
GoDaddy Girls On Set - I just think these ads are stupid. And why is Jillian Michaels a GoDaddy girl?
Chevy Camaro narration
Shape-Ups Kim Kardashian

Disturbing
Doritos Cheese Dust
GoDaddy Joan Rivers - whose body was her head on?
Motorola Xoom Tablet 1984 - creepy take on Mac's 1984?
Hyundai Elantra Kaleidoscope - One word: TRIPPY.


Favorites
Bud Light Product Placement
VW Passat Darth Vader
Chrysler Detroit
E*Trade Sneezing Cat


For the most part, this year's ads were really disappointing. What were some of your favorites?

No comments: