Monday, February 21, 2011

Make. It. STOP.

Last summer, maybe fall, this commercial started airing. It's awful. It's SO annoying. The song is terrible. The woman singing it is terrible. It's just bad. It doesn't make me want blueberries (mainly because I wouldn't want them normally), and it sure as hell doesn't make me want pancakes, especially is they're Bisquick (which is sad because I like pancakes). For the past, oh, 2 months, the commercial had disappeared from the air - THANK GOD. However, today while watching my line-up of TV shows, I've now seen it EIGHT TIMES. EIGHT. Eight too many. Why did it come back from commercial obscurity? I'll never know, but here's hoping that it'll disappear really soon and for good, too.



(Also, if you look at the description on YouTube, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Listen up, Bisquick. Get rid of this awful ad.)

No comments: