Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TCU Junior Year in Playlist Form

Junior Year's most listened to songs! And in order this time! I'm looking over the list in iTunes right now and it's going to be hard to keep it between 20 and 25...

"Eyes On Fire" - Blue Foundation; probably my favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack
"Paper Planes" - MIA; Did anyone not listen to this song?
"Just Dance" - Lady Gaga; going to the frat Tacky Christmas Sweater mixer with Brigitte
"Starlight" - Muse; One of four Muse songs in the top 18 songs on this playlist, I discovered and fell in love with them
"Let It Rock" - Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne; By far the best football game junior year: TCU vs BYU 2008, "Feelin' the Buzz Mormons? Didn't Think So!"
"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant; a free iTunes download and I'm copletely obsessed with the band now
"If U Seek Amy" - Britney Spears; Amanda wrote a paper on this for one of our classes
"Poker Face" - Lady Gaga; and the obsession began...
"When It Rains" - Eli Young Band; saw them for BYX Date Auction date at House of Blues Dallas, two words: scope girl
"Spaceman" - The Killers; saw them with my mom at Nokia, one of the best concerts ever
"When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls; You want to have boobies? Oh groupies
"Don't Trust Me" - 3Oh!3; After seeing this as statuses and photo album names on Facebook I finally heard it
"Right Round" - Flo Rida; listening to this in Brigitte's brother's car with the bass turned way up
"Pony (It's OK)" - Erin McCarley; I suggested my step-sister dance to this and then she got a 93 on her solo, so proud
"Live Your Life" - TI ft. Rihanna; Numa Numa used in a rap song? Fantastic!
"Hoedown Throwdown" - Miley Cyrus; seeing the Hannah Montana Movie on a roomie date and getting looks from my roomies for knowing the words
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" - Beyonce; one of many obsessions by all college students
"My Life Would Suck Without You" - Kelly Clarkson; oh, Kelly, how we'd missed you!
"Gives You Hell" - All-American Rejects; Madee's story
"All Summer Long" - Kid Rock; I liked this song so much I downloaded it by the Hi Masters because Kid Rock doesn't have his stuff on iTunes
"Blame It" - Jamie Foxx ft. T. Pain; My birthday party
"Love, Save the Empty" - Erin McCarley; seeing He's Just Not That Into You and feeling so enlightened and wanting to re-read he book
"Krazy" - Pitbull ft. Lil Jon; part of my step-sister's hip-hop in her spring show was this song and I loved them both (the song and the hip-hop)

Ok, not as hard as I thought to keep it under 25 songs. I feel like these doing these posts 4 days in a row is equivalent to how long I've been in college. I seriously don't think I should be a senior yet. I was JUST a freshman... Oh nostalgia!

In Frog Fountain before Victory 2008

No comments: