Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars Best Dressed

I loooove Awards Season, y'all. I don't know why. I think it's just the fashion. I'd love to get glammed up like the celebs and hang out with JLaw and BCoops. I mean, who wouldn't, right? So I feel like acknowledging the phenomenal style from last night is beyond necessary.

Kate Hudson in Versace
via
I love Lupita and she's been a knock-out all Awards Season, but Kate Hudson was THE Best Dressed of the night. She is absolutely stunning and I bet she was so proud of her past leading man, Matthew McConaughey winning Best Actor for Dallas Buyers Club.

Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
via
Like I said, Lupita has looked amazeballs ALL Awards Season and she absolutely looked like a Princess on her Oscar-winning night. Girl turned 31 on Saturday, too. Happy birthday.

P!nk in ???
via
P!nk STUNNED in this ruby red dress while singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as part of the tribute to the Wizard of Oz, which celebrates 75 years this year. She knocked her performance and gown out of the park. I'm beyond obsessed with that dress. So perfect.

Giuliana Rancic in Paolo Sebastian
via
I think I get *almost* as excited to see what G wears on the Red Carpet as I do for the A-list celebs. I love love LOVE this dress. I bet it has excellent twirl factor, too. So beautiful.

Amy Adams in Gucci Premiere
via
I love her. I've loved her for almost 10 years. This navy with the tiny peplum (that her hands are covering, but it's there) was so beautiful and fit her SO well. She is just a knock out.

And now for my Worst Dressed...
Pharrell in SHORTS.
via
No. Just NO. The Oscars is like going to the Royal Wedding. YOU DO NOT WEAR SHORTS TO THE ROYALS WEDDING. You don't make stupid fashion statements at the Oscars. You just DON'T. The hat would have been better. I can't wait to hear what Joan Rivers says about this on Fashion Police tonight. Because NO.

Who was on your Best Dressed list? Who was your Worst Dressed?

No comments: