Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm linking up for High Five for Friday today!


one: I spent last Saturday and Sunday watching my beautiful seester dance at a local dance competition. It was so much fun and she was amazeballs. After she was done Saturday, we went out for some delicious TCBY.
two: Nappy turns TWO in less than a month! I can't believe my little nugget is almost two years old!
three: There's a Tamagotchi App, y'all. One of mine has already died and this is my newer one. I'm obsessed and feel like I'm reliving my 90's childhood... on my iPhone. #nostalgia
four: I found some GREAT old school pictures the other day and thought I'd share this one from my first day of Kindergarten. How cute was I?!
five: I'm mailing in my official acceptance of my admission to TCU's graduate program. I am SOOOO excited to start this new chapter. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't scared/nervous/anxious, because I definitely am, but I know this is going to be awesome.
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Currently, I'm glued to the news. This Boston Marathon stuff is insane. I'm sending every possible good vibe to Boston and the town of West, Texas. This has been a weird week for our country and these two places need all the goodness we can spare.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: