- something about a tone deaf singer walking around downtown Fort Worth
- planning a dodgeball tournament with some frat boys at Texas A & M (where I've never actually been - I think it has to do with my campers making their big college decisions all over facebook)
- seeing one of my campers (who recently decided on TCU) at Hobby Lobby and meeting her ENTIRE family (I'm talkin' aunts, uncle, grand parents, cousins, etc)
- I found my several of my campers (one of whom is one of my favorites) doing drugs on a curb outside of a Hobby Lobby
- something about Dance Moms and Chloe (I was definitely stalking the girls on Instagram before bed so that's why this happened)
- Something about missing school and when I went back I couldn't remember my schedule and when I finally got to class we all sat in bathroom stalls...
Also, I quit taking Benadryl for a few nights (and replaced it with melatonin) and the weird dreams continued. I don't even know, you guys. At least it's keeping me entertained?
Do you ever remember your dreams?