Monday, December 19, 2011

Music Monday: Christmas Edition

We're under a week left till Christmas! I've been done with Christmas shopping for over a week now but some people I know (*cough-my dad-cough) are not done. Or weren't this weekend. But that's beside the point. The week of Christmas is here and it's time to listen to NOTHING but Christmas music because in a few short days, it won't be socially acceptable to listen to it 24/7 and my Holiday XM stations will disappear again.














Will you be watching 24 straight hours of A Christmas Story Saturday and Sunday? It's a family tradition with my family. We're a tad obsessed. It's definitely my favorite Christmas movie. I dare to say of all time.

What are your favorite Christmas songs and movies?






PS - A Little bit naughty and a whole lot of funny just came on my iTunes shuffle.

No comments: