Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Little About Me

I had a few new visitors and hopefully some new followers after the October Follower Fest blog hop, so I thought I'd write a post that gives a summary of who I am (and you can always check out my About Me tab up there).


I share my name with the author of the "Star Spangled Banner," but my middle name is not Scott. No, my parents didn't do it on purpose.
I love college football. Boys are shocked by this, but when you go to a school with a really good football team, you get into it (go frogs!).
I'm a taurus and therefore, very stubborn.
I'm a really picky eater. My friends can attest to this.
I don't have my ears pierced. My pain threshold is ridiculously small.
I love pedicures.
One of my 2011 Resolutions was to read more books. I'm currently reading my 18th book of the year. You can see what I've read this year here.
I've been looking for a job for over a year. I can't get a job because I "don't have enough experience," but I can't get experience without getting a job (or an internship, which I can't get because I'm "not in school anymore or within 6 months of graduating").
I have a tri-color Pembroke Welsh Corgi names Napoleon Bone-Apart. He's adorable and hilarious.
I drive a silver Camry that I named Fleur after Fleur DeLacour from Harry Potter.
I love my friends. A lot.
I have the best of both worlds in that I'm an only child, but I have two step-sisters.
My family is hilarious.
I love dance.
I'm self conscious that my blog doesn't measure up to other cool ones.
I have a macbook pro. One of the best purchases. Ever.
I love music.


If you're a new follower or visitor, leave me a comment and tell me a little about yourself and leave your blog link. I'd love to follow you, too!

No comments: